Join our email list for the latest D-Link news, discounts, giveaways, and more! Download the datasheet. Home Support Forums Security Advisories Shop US English  TechSupport « prevPage Consumer Business nextPage » Product Registration Register your product to extend your free support from 30 days to 90 this content Quick Links Quickly access parts of the D-Link site.
File Extensions Device Drivers File Troubleshooting Directory File Analysis Tool Errors Troubleshooting Directory Malware Troubleshooting Windows 8 Troubleshooting Guide Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guide Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) Encyclopedia Windows Performance
- Once connected, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, photos, files, music, printers, and more. Get Connected, Stay Connected The DWA-140 is powered by RangeBooster N technology to provide superb
- See More Arcadyan Technology CorporationASUSTeK Computer Inc.AzureWave Technologies, Inc.ConceptroniccoregaD-LinkDrayTekEnGenius TechnologiesGigabytePhilipsPlanex Communications, Inc.Ralink Technology, Corp.Sitecom Europe BVSMC Networks, Inc.Sparklan Communications, Inc.Ralink See Less Supported Operating SystemsWindows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows
- Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
- US Search by product, keyword, model.
- Can connect to unencrypted wireless networks but with minimal stability, and cannot use WEP/WPA.
- Please help.
This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Recommendation: If you are inexperienced with updating D-Link device drivers manually, we highly recommend downloading the D-Link DWA-140 Driver Utility. After downloading you should open the archive and extract the D-Link DWA-140 driver to any location, then double-click the executable file to start the driver installation process.Download software to update all D-link Dwa-140 Manual Products Accessories Access Points, Range Extenders & Bridges Network Adapters MoCA Modems and Gateways Network Attached Storage Network Cameras Network Video Recorders (NVRs) PowerLine Print Servers Routers Switches USB Wireless Mobile
Furthermore, installing the wrong D-Link drivers can make these problems even worse. It can also be used with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks to enable significantly improved reception. The DWA-140 Wireless N USB adapterdeliversfast wireless performance for PCs and notebooks. Upgrade towireless N technology with ease by addingthis adapter to access your high-speed Internet connection while sharing photos, files, music, video, printers and storage.
Wi-Fi 802.11N Bands Single Band Interface USB 2.0 Download the datasheet. Discussion Thread Date d-link d-link dwa-125 wireless 150 usb adapter (Windows 7) [USB] 1 reply Apr 19, 2014 D-Link Systems DIGI 5600TX (Windows XP Professional) [PCI / ISA] 1 reply Aug All rights are reserved. ProductAccessoriesNetwork CamerasVideo SurveillanceManaged SwitchesNetwork and Switch AccessoriesNetwork StorageServicesUnmanaged SwitchesNetwork Video RecorderWirelessWhere To BuySupportSupportWarrantyFAQsResource CentreNeed help?D-Link Services Hot TopicsEyeOn Baby MonitorEyeOn Pet Monitormydlink™Wireless ACIntegrated IP SurveillanceAbout D-LinkAbout D-LinkAward winning technologyCareersContact UsCorporate Milestones
Copyright © 2005-2017.
© Copyright 2017 actuma.com. All rights reserved.